QWhat are the advantages of lost wax / investment casting?
High precision casting tolerance. Casting tolerance grade is VDG P690 D1 class which means small maching allowance or no maching.
Good Casting surface; the casting surface can be Ra 1.6-3.2um.
It suit for many kinds of material and difficult parts, such as stainless steel, carbon steel alloy steel.
QWhy do we need rounded corners at the corners of castings，and How big should the rounded corners be?
1. In order to get a smooth transition of different parts of castings, prevent sharp transition of different wall thicknesses, and reduce slag, iron beans and bubbles formed by eddy current at sharp corners, especially to prevent defects such as cracks in castings caused by shell overheating. We need to set a R at the intersection of parallel or intersecting walls
2. We need to set a proper R because too big or too small also cause defects on parts of casting. Generally the R is according to the two walls thickness. If we Suppose two wall thickness are A and B, the R should be 1/3 -1/5 （A+B）.
QWhat is the Minimum hole size and depth can be cast directly （mm）?
QWhat is the Minimum wall thickness can be cast directly （mm）?
QWhy choose us？
1. Our factory have in this area about 10 years, and Products involved many fields. Such as Auto parts, Marine hardware, construction hardware, and so on.
2. With ISO9000 Certification and T16949 System Certification.
3. With 1000T capacity a year and adequate machining ability, which helps us meet the quick demand.